Saturday, March 05, 2005

Josh and Susan Get Involved

3/5/05
Today was the first day in a week that I haven't heard footsteps in my apartment. The idea of having a ghost in my apartment doesn't bother me at all. At least it doesn't leave dirty dishes and laundry around, and it doen't eat my food. I've had worse roommates.
I went to work tonight and went to talk to Susan. She said the thinks the ghost paid them a visit today in Josh's apartment. They were asleep today and around 1:30 or so they woke up to the sound of dishes clanking around. She said Josh walked into his kitchen, thinking I had come to get back some plates he had borrowed. I wasn't there, being asleep in my own bed. But they could still hear the clanking sound. It was coming from the piece of attic that he has in his apartment, similar to mine. He walked into the attic part, and the noise stopped!
Josh later confirmed this story. He said he heard footsteps in his house, then the clanking dishes sound. Finding no one in the kitchen, he realized the noise was coming from the attic area. As he was getting his flashlight to check in there, the noise stopped and there was nothing in the attic when he opened the door!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard it first...believe it or not. then josh heard it a couple of minutes later. i thought sean was walking around in the apt. or i thought the lanloard had come in without calling anyone. it sounded like someone banging on plates. Hope this being is friendly...sean, can you keep it on your side please? -Susan

Anonymous said...

I thought I was crazy for thinking we had a ghost in our house, but now I no longer feel alone!!! In the office, there are 5 pictures sitting on top of the computer desk. The 2nd to last pic always gets turned to the side. None of the other ones ever move, but that one always does...maybe our ghost doesn't like that pic!!!--Melinda