Saturday, March 05, 2005

In the Morning- A Picture!

The next day, I got home from work around 6:30 am or so. Dean was asleep on the couch. He woke up and asked how my night was, what's new, etc. I said 'Fine" and asked what happened with the ghost thing last night.
"Let me show you something," he said.
He pulled out his PDA, a Sony Clie with a built in camera. he pulled up a picture of my living room. There was my desk, my computer, the coffee table, the ottoman, the lamp... and in the middle of it all, a column of blue light standing right in the middle of the room!
"What the fuck is that?" I asked him.
"I don't know, but that's what I took a picture of."
"You saw this?" I asked, incredulous.
"No, I didn't. It just occured to me to pull out my little camera on this thing and look around. I was panning the room, looking at the screen and I noticed this in the frame. It wasn't till I moved the camera away that I realized something was there, so I panned back, and there it was. So I took this picture."
Holy shit!
I've seen photos and stuff on TV and the internet of that kind of stuff, and I figured that they were special effects or atmospheric phenomenon or hoaxes. But this was a simple picture taken with a PDA! And Dean has no graphics software to edit any special effects into it. And I know that there are no atmospheric phenomena going on in my living room!
I even took several pictures of the room from similar and different angles with the same lighting and with different lighting at the same time of day and at different times of day. None of them reproduced the blue light column in Dean's picture.
Unfortunately, Dean moved back to Ohio the next week and forgot to give me the picture. His cell phone is cut off and I have no way to contact him. Dean, if you read this, please send me the picture! renegator@hotmail.com
Maybe I really do have a ghost in my house!

No comments: