Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Ghost Gets Noisy

3/4/05
For the last five days, Every time I'm sitting in my apartment, I hear footsteps walking around. I keep expecting Josh or Susan to walk in (Josh moved into apartment #5 in January and his girlfriend stays there a lot. They're good friends of mine from work. We're constantly in each other's apartments.) But no, all I hear are footsteps. No one there. Sometimes they're coming from another room, the bedroom, the bathroom, the closet, the kitchen. Sometimes they sound like they're right in the same room with me. I've yet to capture anything with the camera trick Dean used.
Two days ago, on Wednesday, my wife came by to drop off my cell phone I had left at her house. We got to talking about my ghost, and how several people have commented that there's "something" going on in the attic area. So she asked to see the attic. I opened up the door and showed her the attic. Nothing, as I expected.
Hmph! she grunted, unimpressed. So I closed the door to the attic, and locked the deadbolt, pushing the latch thing down. I turned around to talk to her and right behind me I hear click! I turned around and looked at the door. The latch on the deadbolt was pushed up! I made sure I pushed it down! Now it's turned up! What the fuck?

No comments: