Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The End (?)

Well, it's been nearly a year since my last post. In that time, the best I could tell you about were some odd noises that might very easily be attributed to the wind or neighbors moving around. Nothing exciting, certainly. To close the book on the Great Ghost Adventure, I've moved. Not because I was scared or freaked out or anything; just because my old house I was living in is finished and I've moved back into it.

I wish Marty all the best. If he/she was truly a lost soul, perhaps he/she has found a way to his/her destination. If Marty was just a "recording" of previous events by means of whatever natural forces seem to gather in my apartment, then may the next tenant enjoy the reruns as much as I did.

As I gathered up the last of my boxes and cleaned up the place for the last time, I looked into the attic where I first encountered the phenomenon. I bade it a silent goodbye, as I do now to this blog.

So long, Marty, wherever you may be!

1 comment:

Ramya Haider said...

I have heard Most Haunted Stories of a palce Located between Buffalo and Rochester in East Bethany, Rolling Hills Asylum dates back to 1827 when it opened as the Genesee County Poor Farm, aka "The Old County Home." Its original building was a carriage house and stagecoach stop, operating since 1790, but the land was chosen because it was mid-county and accessible to all.